Looking for Bulk Filter Roll

Ricky Vargas

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2018
Messages
52
Reaction score
17
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a filter pad tray on my 400 gallon system that currently has poly-fil but I am looking for something bulk since I go through a lot and it gets expensive.. I see a lot of big 50ft polyester quilt batting rolls on amazon, but It is hard to tell which ones are safe for aquariums since most of them have no mention of being fire retardant or having other chemicals. Same with coolant filter paper. I'm looking for anything between 50 - 200 microns. Does anyone have a link for a big filter roll that they use that has been safe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 32.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.8%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new