Looking for Chaeto w Pods

extremetang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone has any for sale or exchange for dry rocks or a frag of birds nest? Preferably in Franklin/Brentwood/Thompson station areas.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me look when I get home at how much is in the sumps. I have been moving more towards graciliria for my macro, but some of the tanks still have cheato. There should also be loads of pods in it, if not, I will bag it and dump some from my DIY pod houses. As for giving something for it, it is no biggie. I grow 10-20 gallons a month of macro with all my tanks, so a bit of cheato is no biggie since I am moving more towards another macro, as it my tangs love it.

Also, I will be in Franklin tomorrow night and could also set up a time to give it to ya, provided I have enough left.

ccombs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Eagle_Steve

Any chance I could pay you for some chaeto with pods as well? I would drive to wherever. I only need like a baseball size clump-super small refugium.

FYI-Emerald Bay has some chaeto most of the time. Last time I went there for some chaeto they had a fish in with it that didn't look like it was doing too well, so I passed.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Eagle_Steve

Any chance I could pay you for some chaeto with pods as well? I would drive to wherever. I only need like a baseball size clump-super small refugium.

FYI-Emerald Bay has some chaeto most of the time. Last time I went there for some chaeto they had a fish in with it that didn't look like it was doing too well, so I passed.
If I have enough, sure. I am phasing it out of all but my AIOs since my tangs eat graciliria like mad pigs. Last I looked, I am wanting to say there was about a basketball size chunk in one of my 150s sump. But sometimes when it starts getting loaded, the wife feeds it to the goats lol. I cannot say anything about that though, as i do it too.

ccombs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I have enough, sure. I am phasing it out of all but my AIOs since my tangs eat graciliria like mad pigs. Last I looked, I am wanting to say there was about a basketball size chunk in one of my 150s sump. But sometimes when it starts getting loaded, the wife feeds it to the goats lol. I cannot say anything about that though, as i do it too.
If it works out, great... if not, no problem either. Just PM me if you have enough!

I am also about to join MTRC and will be at the frag swap next week if you want to meet up then.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If it works out, great... if not, no problem either. Just PM me if you have enough!

I am also about to join MTRC and will be at the frag swap next week if you want to meet up then.
I have enough cheato. There was a basketball size chunk still left. I will split it up and can just bring to the swap or meet up this weekend with y'all. Just let me know what works.

OP
OP
E

extremetang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Let me look when I get home at how much is in the sumps. I have been moving more towards graciliria for my macro, but some of the tanks still have cheato. There should also be loads of pods in it, if not, I will bag it and dump some from my DIY pod houses. As for giving something for it, it is no biggie. I grow 10-20 gallons a month of macro with all my tanks, so a bit of cheato is no biggie since I am moving more towards another macro, as it my tangs love it.

Also, I will be in Franklin tomorrow night and could also set up a time to give it to ya, provided I have enough left.

Sorry I’m just now seeing this. Yes. I would like some. Thank you sir, I would love some pods chaeto, and your other macro if you’re willing to part. I have a piece of dry rocks or two, birds nest, purple pociopora if you would like some.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I’m just now seeing this. Yes. I would like some. Thank you sir, I would love some pods chaeto, and your other macro if you’re willing to part. I have a piece of dry rocks or two, birds nest, purple pociopora if you would like some.
Do you plan to go the frag swap? If so I will be bringing a cooler along full of graciliria and what I have left of cheato. If not we can figure something else out to get it to ya. A small frag of the purple pociopora would be awesome too. be a nice contrast to the green in my office tank.

OP
OP
E

extremetang

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will do. Thank you. Will send pm on morning of so I know how to identify you.

Back