Looking for collonistas or stomatellas...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Travi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Travi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 20, 2020
Messages
123
Reaction score
32
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Only place I could find some online was Top Shelf and they were pretty pricey, so hoping someone may have some they'd be willing to part with. Happy to pay for shipping as well.

I do quite a bit of 3d printing so happy to return the favor if there's anything you need printed.

Thanks!
 
bump!

would like to know of any sources as well. stomatellas are great!
I bit the bullet and ordered some from Corals Anonymous...it may have just been an elaborate ruse to justify ordering some more corals.:face-with-tears-of-joy: Not sure how long it usually takes if/when they'll start to reproduce, but happy to share some if you're still looking by then.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new