• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for easy soft/LPS corals for 3 gallon pico

staylor1490

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the NYC/Greenwich CT area and would be interested in buying some beginner friendly zoas, mushrooms, cloves, acans, candy canes, blastos, and hammers as well as any live rock rubble if you have any. I currently have a five month old established 3 gallon pico with 2 lbs of live rock and some zoas/shrooms but want to grow it.

thereefhotspot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am in the NYC/Greenwich CT area and would be interested in buying some beginner friendly zoas, mushrooms, cloves, acans, candy canes, blastos, and hammers as well as any live rock rubble if you have any. I currently have a five month old established 3 gallon pico with 2 lbs of live rock and some zoas/shrooms but want to grow it.
Hi there,

Feel free to take a look at our site. You can click the image in my signature. Please feel free to message me if you have any questions.

All the best,

Gavin

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.6%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back