Looking for fellow Maine Reefers

SomethingFishy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 9, 2013
Messages
46
Reaction score
0
Location
Northeast Harbor, Maine
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in seeing if there is a reef community nearby me which would be interested in possibly trading frags etc and meeting up at some point. I am new to the hobby but I am an avid fish keeper and would love to get to know some locals who are also into this hobby. I live on Mount Desert Island, not far from Bar Harbor. If anyone is nearby and interested in chatting just respond. I hope maybe we can get a group together or at least chat :)

Ann Rivers
MDI, Maine
 
Hello and welcome to R2R!

We appreciate your membership!

Thanks for joining and please make sure and post often!

19-1.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new