Looking for frag plugs like this.

Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

mike oglesby

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2011
Messages
26
Reaction score
5
Location
Hephzibah GA.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1000009489.jpg
 
It's actually not a plug but a frag disk with a hole for a plug. I'm sorry but I've seen the disks but not with the hole.
It's your business but I'm not sure having your phone number and email address out there for all the world to see is a good idea.
 
It's actually not a plug but a frag disk with a hole for a plug. I'm sorry but I've seen the disks but not with the hole.
It's your business but I'm not sure having your phone number and email address out there for all the world to see is a good idea.
Point taken.
 
not about the frag plugs, your close to where my mother grew up. She was across the river in Aiken S.C , I might still have family in Clear water and Langley
 
R2R needs to give credit for tenure not just number of posts. They have you a new member after joining over 13 years ago lol

Fragbox has these which are similar but scored so they can be broken. Not sure about shipping from CA tho.
Screenshot_20241225-104957.png
 
R2R needs to give credit for tenure not just number of posts. They have you a new member after joining over 13 years ago lol

Fragbox has these which are similar but scored so they can be broken. Not sure about shipping from CA tho.
Screenshot_20241225-104957.png
Ya we were in the hobby about 12 years ago and got out. Just got back in.
I will check out their disk. Thank you
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new