Looking for frag racks

thatmanMIKEson

Reefing ain't easy$
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2021
Messages
5,117
Reaction score
4,647
Location
florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I'm looking for large frag racks that sit on the bottom of a tank not magnetic ones.

Does anyone have any tips for some that may work?

Thanks all!
 
There are some good options on eBay and Etsy. Can always do the egg crate route. I made feet out of egg crate but you can buy 3D printed feet too.

D19764F7-E5C4-4B1C-B92C-25C47DD95961.jpeg


Please ignore the unhappy corals, had some parameter issues. . .
 
So I will add im trying to make it look "top shelf" "fancy" looking, so egg crates won't work for the look I'm going for although I've used them before and they work so good with so many hole options, in fact they would probably work better then the frag rack I'm looking for.

I see allot of acrylic Co. Making some, I may just try and reach out to one for a custom job, so if anyone has recommendations for that as well, really I guess that's what I need to do.

Color doesn't matter to much because it would be something I would want to leave in the tank for the life of the tank so it would be purple one day, but almost any color would work, or black, i like everything in black.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new