Looking for Frags and Saltwater Tank Talk in SWVA

swvahawker

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey folks,

I'm in Clifton Forge, VA, which is about an hour north of Roanoke. I'd love to get my hands on some softie and lps frags (maybe a monti cap as well). Let me know if you've got any xenia, hammer, frogspawn, torch, monti cap, or anything else you're looking to frag and sell. My Nuvo Fusion 20 is all cycled out and I'm ready to get this thing looking good!

Thanks!

Corey

jjones

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out Ultimate Aquariums and Alien Aquatics in Roanoke! Both places have very good corals, and both places are VERY customer oriented to answering any and all questions. I will have a few frags available in the coming months.

muzikalmatt

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second Ultimate Aquariums! Justin the owner has been a big help getting me going on my first reef tank. He's more than happy to take the time to answer all of your questions and is more interested in steering you in the right direction than making a sale. I've been meaning to check out Alien Aquatics as I follow them on Facebook and they have some great looking corals. I just haven't had a chance to visit yet.

T-MIKE

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I second Ultimate Aquariums! Justin the owner has been a big help getting me going on my first reef tank. He's more than happy to take the time to answer all of your questions and is more interested in steering you in the right direction than making a sale. I've been meaning to check out Alien Aquatics as I follow them on Facebook and they have some great looking corals. I just haven't had a chance to visit yet.

I visited last weekend, had a good experience there and the price was reasonable for what I got. IF you guys have any frags to sell let me know.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 18 16.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 60 55.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.3%
Back