Looking for Group for NYC/ Tri State Area

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sun1914
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you. I've been on for a month or so now but have yet to meet any one local
 
welcome! what part of new york! me an my girlfriend are right here in whitestone queens on the water front.

we have 3 tanks and if you look at my thread's you might want to live with us lol. you can stay in the basement lol. just kidding about that but yea.

im Rob nice to meet ya have any questions please feel free to PM me. !
 
Welcome to R2R!! NJ Reefers is pretty active and has a few members from north Jersey, outside of NY. :)
 
I'm from Westchester County, Yonkers to be exact. Nice to meet u all. Thanks for the friend request Rob.
 
i want to start a nano tank for seahorse i was told i can have them in my 90gal i am new to the hobby
 
Not sure what that has to do with a local group but if u are local I would be glad to help in any way I can.
 
I'm in/close to the NYC area. I have met (online at least) a few other hobbyist and reefers through another site already but it's nice to know that they are some here on R2R as well.
 
I live in NY. Edge of the Catskill a Mountains. Close to Middletown.
 
I'm located in Westchester County, Croton. I've also been looking for hobbyists in this area or joining some sort of reef club.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new