Looking for help with built in aquarium planning and setup + fish room

Seeko

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
67
Reaction score
40
What state or country do you live in
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I'm moving my 150 gallon reef located in Lawrenceville to a new house that's located in Johns Creek around June, and I need help planning and setting up a built-in tank and fish room.

I'm looking for someone that can help me put this together from planning to execution, or if there are any good aquarium service companies that anyone can recommend, that would be good too.

All help is greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new