Looking for help!

ryan2577p

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello I’m very new to the saltwater hobby. Been in the aquarium hobby for 15 years. Less than a year in the saltwater side. I just set up my 1st saltwater tank and just added my clowns to my tank. (Already cycled of course) No corals yet. Was needing help finding cheap or free equipment that some1 isn’t using anymore. Don’t care if it’s dirty or somewhat broken that may be fixable. I can’t really afford to buy new ATM. Have 5 kids and family comes 1st but when I can spend on fish, I do. If anybody has corals they would like to frag out, either cheap or free, I’ll gladly take em! My goal for my tank is to just make a simple and beautiful Zoa Garden and maybe a hammer or torch or anemone for the clowns. Thanks for taking the time to read this! I’m very passionate about this hobby but sometimes we all need a little help sometimes and this is the only time I’ve ever felt like I need help. I’m usually the 1 doing the helping out. Thanks once again and keep reefing reefers!!

742228A4-ED06-4BF3-BFE5-D4DBC6F2113A.jpeg

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
hi welcome to the reef going to love it here!!
lots of fun/info/fun/help/fun....
lots of TENN reefers here :) enjoy

bao41

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to saltwater side. wish you're closer, I have Hydor nano skimmer, Eheim canister, lots of GSP, yellow hand waving and some polys. let me know if you ever head to nashville area.

OP
OP
ryan2577p

ryan2577p

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ok! Thank you! I live in Knoxville so that’s quite a ways away for me. I’ll keep you in mind if I ever come over that way!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 43 48.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 47 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • None.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 10.1%
Back