• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for high end BLASTOS!!!

Item Price
0
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

andkanz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 28, 2025
Messages
89
Reaction score
30
Location
Philly
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to purchase unique and high end blastos! Panty Droppers and more! Show me whatcha have please!
 
PB060627.jpg
PB060628.jpg
PB060629.jpg
PB060630.jpg
PB060631.jpg
PB060632.jpg
PB060633.jpg
PB060634.jpg
PB060635.jpg
PB060636.jpg
PB060637.jpg
PB060638.jpg
PB060639.jpg
PB060640.jpg
PB060641.jpg
PB060642.jpg
PB060643.jpg
PB060644.jpg
PB060645.jpg
PB060646.jpg
PB060647.jpg
PB060648.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new