Looking for ID

Chris Adams

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2015
Messages
1,227
Reaction score
943
Location
Port Charlotte Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picked this up today from local reefer who did not know what species of Acro. For $25 I like it alot!

couple pics 100% blue and white for better identification. Polyps not out yet. P5240347.JPG P5240363.JPG P5240359.JPG
 
Sorry to comment on this post but I couldn't quite find where to post. I'm looking for an ID on this mat looking coral with polyps that came in on my live rock.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 22 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new