Looking for ideas on a new tank!

biggie4jets

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 10, 2019
Messages
313
Reaction score
206
Location
New York
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

So I am looking for some cool ideas on what to do in a 20g high tank. The only equipment it will have on it is one AI prime, a hang on filter with media bags, a heater and an ATO.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions!
 
Maybe a seahorse tank... or jellies. I've always wanted to do both. In fact that's the reason I got into the hobby. Turns out I did neither and now I'm kinda upset about it atm I have a 75g FOWLR, (and 1 GBTA), but it will end up reef... slowly.

IMG_16251.jpg
 
A 20 high doesn’t give much space to do anything aqua scape wise. I would do softies because with so little space they can lay all over each other. Maybe go heavy on zoas.
 
Ya i am not too worried about corals in this tank, since my main display has a lot in them. I just want to see what ideas people have out there for a smaller higher tank like mine.

I do like the idea of seahorses but I think 20g might be too small. I’ll have to check the peacock mantis out
 
2 words - mantis shrimp.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new