• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for/ In search for MALE Yasha Goby

Justin Teufel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am Looking for a MALE Yasha goby to pair up with my female.

have 2 females, they are separated just in case they fight. I am not sure if I could pair two females or if it’s even possible?

If you have a male Yasha or you know someone who has one or who is willing to sell one please reply down below or personal DM me. (I will even pay for shipping if they live far away)

Thanks in advance fellow reefers!

jazzfisher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a male too, Justin let me know if you find some! I ended up with a pair (male & female) and an extra female-due to thinking she was gone but found weeks later in return chamber!

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a male too, Justin let me know if you find some! I ended up with a pair (male & female) and an extra female-due to thinking she was gone but found weeks later in return chamber!
Same thing happened to me found the poor thing in my AIO return chamber luckily it was only about a day and he is doing great now

Tchung23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am Looking for a MALE Yasha goby to pair up with my female.

have 2 females, they are separated just in case they fight. I am not sure if I could pair two females or if it’s even possible?

If you have a male Yasha or you know someone who has one or who is willing to sell one please reply down below or personal DM me. (I will even pay for shipping if they live far away)

Thanks in advance fellow reefers!
How do I know if I have a male or female?? I'm looking to get mine a companion :)

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have fish guards on my overflows now!!! Peace of mind!
Yeah I just got a finer mesh top and am gonna get a overflow guard but right now I just have him in a holding mesh box. He just a baby can you spot him? lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 17

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How do I know if I have a male or female?? I'm looking to get mine a companion :)
Males have a black spot on the bottom of their top fin females should not, with that being said tank breed ones all have black spots so before you buy them you should ask where they came from. If you want to know a little more the inappropriate reef has amazing videos!

jazzfisher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Their bottom fin not top fin. Sometimes the dark spot is hard to see. ( not my photo)
1618422805102.png

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 19 16.0%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 52 43.7%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 42 35.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back