Looking for info on a tiny nudi

  • Thread starter Thread starter ozmosis7
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ozmosis7

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 15, 2014
Messages
205
Reaction score
6
Location
Chester County, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I've been trying to get a pic of these nudibranchs I found in a sump tank on my frag tank. They are red and I took them to a trusted LFS to confirm they are in fact nudibranchs. They have a black spiral in their midsection, two antennae and are about 2 mm long at most. Needless to say, I've been having trouble getting a good pic, but I'm working on it. Anyone have any knowledge of such a nudi? They were all gathered together on a rock in one spot where there isn't anything, which made for easy removal at least. Closest I've found was one that feeds on macroalgae and I do have dragons breath in my frag tank, but none in the sump. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DSCN3761.jpg
 
It's probably a Vayssiera
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new