• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Innovative Marine 20 AIO for Trade

Filipino Reefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2020
Messages
181
Reaction score
69
Location
Queens, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am downsizing from 40 gallon breeder with stand to an Innovative Marine 20 all in one. I am willing to trade in some few corals. I am in the NYC Queens area.
I am looking for the APS stand that goes with it. I have some SPSs and LPSs that I can trade with. I also have some Grand Master Krakatoa Zoanthids I can swap with too.
I am willing to pickup.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new