Looking for james30ct

SaltAddict89

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 15, 2014
Messages
447
Reaction score
26
Location
Groton,CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I talked with him about his 40b he had for sale with intensions of buying it this weekend however the admin on RC said i was on probation and deleted his number from the forum so i couldnt get it. If anyone can contact him and give him my number or pm hos that would be greatly appreciated
 
I guess i was on probation still for trying to sell or buy something. So im 1 point from not even being able to use it
 
remember James if that tank falls through let me know. I will be at the Subbase this week and next a few days
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new