• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for LE Sunset Monti

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to trade for a nice size frag of the Tyree Sunset Monti, but will consider a purchase if a trade can not be worked out. The last frag I got in a trade unfortunately didn't make it after hanging on for several months :( If you are looking for Monti in trade, I have a few nice ones:

Pokerstar Monti
Blue polyp M. verrucosa
Green body w/orange polyp M. digitata
Blue polyp M. capitata
The new Tyree Strawberry Patch Monti

I also have zoas/paly and a bunch of Acros that I can frag. Thanks.

Here are a few pix

Pokerstar
DSCN6928.jpg

Blue polyp M. verrucosa (This one hates to be fragged but I can if someone is interested. The last time I fragged it for a trade the polyps didn't come back out for almost a week and the neon yellow went away but came back eventually)
DSCN7712.jpg

OP
OP
P

pookstreet

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you should of asked me when we traded. I have a piece of it if you are ever interested.

Aw man......how about we do another trade? :D I still have that gnarly Orange Crush you wanted :p How big is your piece? I am looking for something as large as possible. Thanks.

Back