• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Lettuce nudibranchs (sea slug) and berghia nudibranchs

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Like the title states, need a little cleanup of bryopsis and a couple of aiptasia that keep popping up. Anyone have a couple for sale either to ship or preferably local. Im on Long Island if anyone has please let me know

BostonReefer300

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered berghia nudibranches from reeftown a couple times (www.Reeftown.com) and have been very happy with the service and the results. My advice on the berghia is to order about 2X what you think you need. They don't cost that much, but shipping is expensive so might as well just order them once instead of a couple times.
For Bryopsis in my daughter's tank, I used fluconazole and it worked very well. The nem in her tank didn't like it but bounced back. A couple of SPS also didn't like it at all, but I think they're recovering.
HTH

OP
OP
D

dedragon

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've ordered berghia nudibranches from reeftown a couple times (www.Reeftown.com) and have been very happy with the service and the results. My advice on the berghia is to order about 2X what you think you need. They don't cost that much, but shipping is expensive so might as well just order them once instead of a couple times.
For Bryopsis in my daughter's tank, I used fluconazole and it worked very well. The nem in her tank didn't like it but bounced back. A couple of SPS also didn't like it at all, but I think they're recovering.
HTH
That is why i wouldrather go with predators for them, dont want to tick anything off

Back