Looking for Local Aquarium Maintenance

Viola

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone!

I've had a saltwater fish tank for a few months now and I absolutely love it, but I've been having some issues with the current company I've been using for maintence and care.

I was hoping someone might have some suggestions of stellar companies to work with to help with upkeep of both my tank and the fish/coral/rocks/sealife within my tank. I'm located in the Kansas City, KS area.

Thank you so much in advance!

(If I'm posting in the wrong forum - please feel free to direct me elsewhere).

OP
OP
V

Viola

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't@ Do you know if they're someone who comes out to do tank maintenance as well as supplying the fish/coral?

Scubafrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, they do offer maintenance service / water changes as well as aquarium installation and set-up.

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with @Scubafrog , the Reef Rack would be my go to. I live in Missouri but they are hands down worth a 4 hour round trip. They really show attention to detail in all aspects of the hobby. They also provide the latest and greatest for equipment and services. Also a great spot for coral auctions on their Facebook page.

Scubafrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the fact that Matt and his employees at The Reef Rack always remembers your name when you are there. (kind of like Cheers :D)

For someone like myself that finds it difficult to remember names this little detail really impressed me.

Singspot

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Does anyone have any recommendation for a reliable and reasonable "Aquarium maintenance company"?

I live in Basking Ridge NJ and have loved fishes since my brother and i have been in fish hobby since we were 11 and 13 years ... and I have a 240G marine tank with 40G sump and a 37G QT. I would like my service company/ folks to clean up and maintain all tanks - display tank, my QT and provide oversight to my fishes disease and health.

I would like to get maintenance service established for long term maintaining my main tank and the quarantine tank ... do you have any recommendations?

Back