• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking For LPS

tht_reef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2021
Messages
5
Reaction score
20
Location
Fountain Vakley
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m located in Fountain Valley, CA. I’m looking for some LPS corals! Send them my way! Or any Kenya trees/macro algae Looking to fill in some spots for the tank & doing some early Christmas shopping!
 
I have TONS of LPS in Maryland. Just about any species. Would you mind it shipped? PM for info

BFAA65F4-B9E3-40D0-AF19-4BA7602CFB78.jpeg
 
i have a few in anaheim
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new