• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Neptune Apex accessory modules

stefdvm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
**update**. Got the brain, an eb832 and the trident, as well as one DOS. There are still a few other pieces I’m interested in...

leak detection kit PURCHASED
Par meter
Flow meter, 3/4” flow sensors
An additional eb8 PURCHASED
Maybe another DOS
feeding system

I know I may not find everything here, and if I have to, I will buy them new, but since I have about 6 weeks before my tank will arrive, I figured I’d see if I can find what I want on a forum first. Looking for the brain (don’t care about the display as I have a tablet that can be dedicated to use with the system), probes, leak detection kit,1-2 DOS and 1-2 EB8s; feeding module, flow meter, par meter are considerations but not must haves; definitely looking for a Trident

Anywho, if you have parts you’re replacing or not using, I am willing to piece together my own version of a Dream System; let me know what you have and how much you want for it. I’m in central NC (Greensboro area); I can pick up or meet, or will pay for shipping. I also have a son in Cali (Monterey Co / Salinas) and one in MD who could potentially pick stuff up for me if you don’t want to ship.

Last edited:

Steve Wallace

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know it’s a long shot, and if I have to, I will buy them new, but since I have about 6 weeks before my tank will arrive, I figured I’d see if I can find what I want on a forum first. Looking for the brain (don’t care about the display as I have a tablet that can be dedicated to use with the system), probes, leak detection kit,1-2 DOS and 1-2 EB8s; feeding module, flow meter, par meter are considerations but not must haves; definitely looking for a Trident

Anywho, if you have parts you’re replacing or not using, I am willing to piece together my own version of a Dream System; let me know what you have and how much you want for it. I’m in central NC (Greensboro area); I can pick up or meet, or will pay for shipping. I also have a son in Cali (Monterey Co / Salinas) and one in MD who could potentially pick stuff up for me if you don’t want to ship.
I have an ApelEL and a Trident for sale. Both are 6 months old. Asking $520 for the Trident and $400 for the ApexEL. If you don't need the EB832, I can take $120 off the Apex cost.

OP
OP
stefdvm

stefdvm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an ApelEL and a Trident for sale. Both are 6 months old. Asking $520 for the Trident and $400 for the ApexEL. If you don't need the EB832, I can take $120 off the Apex cost.
Just a little too late - already bought the base unit and trident but I thank you. Still looking for a few other modules if you have any of those - I listed them above at the top of the original listing

chanson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the brain, an eb832 and the trident, as well as one DOS. There are still a few other pieces I’m interested in...

leak detection kit
Par meter
Flow meter
An additional eb8
Maybe another DOS

I know it’s a long shot, and if I have to, I will buy them new, but since I have about 6 weeks before my tank will arrive, I figured I’d see if I can find what I want on a forum first. Looking for the brain (don’t care about the display as I have a tablet that can be dedicated to use with the system), probes, leak detection kit,1-2 DOS and 1-2 EB8s; feeding module, flow meter, par meter are considerations but not must haves; definitely looking for a Trident

I have a eb8 I would sell for 100 shipped. I also have 1/2 in and 1/4 in flow meters brand new. 13 on the 1/4 and 20 on the 1/2

OP
OP
stefdvm

stefdvm

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll take the EB8 and the 1/2" flow meter! that would be great!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 40 81.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.1%
Back