Looking for new skimmer. Help please.

  • Thread starter Thread starter blakk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

blakk

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 1, 2015
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone I am looking for a new skimmer and would enjoy giving the new DC pump styled ones a shot.

My tank is a sps tank. Heavily stocked. 100 gal total Volume. Currently I have used a sca-302 didn't like it. And right now I have a curve 7 and I don't care for it either.

What would you guys recommend? Would like to keep price under $400.00
 
ATB Nano one is $499 , but today is the last day to register to win one FREE here on Reef2Reef.
Rated for up to 150 gal and has a DC controllable pump.

https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/a...erage-nano-skimmer-drawing-date-10-23.214655/

http://www.atb-usa.com/product-p/atbnano1.htm

ATBNANO1-2T.jpg
 
Thanks for the responses!

Damon I like the skimz skimmer! But would I be better off spending the extra couple bucks for the

Skimz Oval SV203 DC
Skimz Monzter SM163 DC
Reef Octopus 6" Regal 170INT
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new