looking for ocellaris or percula clown breeding pair

  • Thread starter Thread starter thefez510
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

thefez510

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2017
Messages
160
Reaction score
31
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey guys ive been searching online, looking for clownfish breeding pair. Unfortunately I have had no luck, I was wondering do you guys know any sites that would sell them I'm looking for a egg laying clown breeding pair thanks.
 
Live aquaria 100% they have clown pairs that have been together for a while and they are captive bred from ORA!
 
I have a pair, where are you located?
 
Are you still looking for a pair? I have a spawning pair of black ocellaris clowns if interested.
 
Are you still looking for a pair? I have a spawning pair of black ocellaris clowns if interested.
i am sorry for the late reply i rarely look at this account do you still have some?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 17.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new