looking for older model Avast marine ATO instructions..

  • Thread starter Thread starter Devaji
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Devaji

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 27, 2016
Messages
7,865
Reaction score
6,793
Location
Jackson Hole, WY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I have the older model of the avast ATO... NOT THE NEW one.

looking for documentation to make sure i am setting it up right. been about 16 most or more since I had it installed on the tank.

any help would be great.

yes I googled it and sent them an email :)
just thought I would ask here.
 
I realize this is an old thread but pulling out my avast ATO from storage of a couple years and see I have an older version too with a single pressure sensor tube. The instructions above don’t include the pressure sensor tube and can’t find any info on it. Anyone have the older version with the diaphragm pump and single pressure tube? Guessing I could still use those instructions if not just knowing the output is where the sensor would go
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new