Looking for one or two small RBTA locally.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Fieryfrog
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Fieryfrog

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2014
Messages
544
Reaction score
54
Location
Minneapolis MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for one or maybe two RBTA locally. My son is looking to add a bubble tip tp his Biocube 29. He does not have any coral in the tank, but would like to add the RBTA along with a couple Clownfish. I am also considering putting one in my 60 gallon.
 
No worries.
I see you spoke for the BTAs congrats they look great!!

I haven't been to a meeting yet either, something I wanna do.
We did have a speaker event this past spring, @melev @Terence And Bill Capman the professor at Augsburg University all spoke to us about their reefing experiences. Great time. Had a pizza party afterwards upstairs in Capman's classroom, he showed off his many reefs and the entire setup.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new