• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for orange passion mini colony

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jay6363

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the spirit of the Christmas season would anyone be willing to sell me an orange passion mini colony? Had one for over a year just started taking off and the my wife sprayed some cleaning stuff in the vicinity of the tank, gone by night. With another coral. Obviously one of my favorites. Looking to get another reasonably priced.
Thank you in advance

MrPike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
In the spirit of the Christmas season would anyone be willing to sell me an orange passion mini colony? Had one for over a year just started taking off and the my wife sprayed some cleaning stuff in the vicinity of the tank, gone by night. With another coral. Obviously one of my favorites. Looking to get another reasonably priced.
Thank you in advance
Not sure what you consider a mini colony but I have some well encrusted frags. Haven’t shipped before but could give it a go. This isn’t the exact frag but it shares the same mother.

9E604775-99D9-482B-B9C4-A0A881BD3ED3.png

OP
OP
Jay6363

Jay6363

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What did your wife spray out of curiosity ?
To be honest I don’t know, but when I walked in the room it had a very strong chemical stench to it so I opened the windows to vent. Usually she closes the door to the bathroom after she cleans it and she forgot.

OP
OP
Jay6363

Jay6363

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure what you consider a mini colony but I have some well encrusted frags. Haven’t shipped before but could give it a go. This isn’t the exact frag but it shares the same mother.

9E604775-99D9-482B-B9C4-A0A881BD3ED3.png
Pm’s

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 22 29.7%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 27 36.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.4%
Back