Looking for part for skimmer pump. HELP

JCSReefing

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2014
Messages
450
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bubble magus nac 3.5 skimmer and somehow the white rod type price broke that goes to the needle wheel for the pump. Attached is a picture. I am trying to find a replacement without having to buy a full new needle wheel magnet and all. It is the shaft type part that goes through the needle wheel magnet. Anyone know what it's called even to try to find a replacement??
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1448122814.298265.jpg
 
I wonder if it is the same size shaft as the 5e
If so I have one!
 
That is the ceramic shaft for the impeller. If I'm not mistaken, the NAC 3.5 takes an Atman PH1100 pump. If it were me, I'd buy a spare pump (ca $50) and use the impeller/shaft from the new pump. Atman's are crap pumps and it's always good to have a backup.

Otherwise, you'll need to buy a new impeller for $15-$18.
 
I know you said you only wanted the ceramic shaft but they are hard to find from what I can tell. Your pump is the Atman ph1100 and you can get one for $25 online. At least that way you will have other spare parts in a pinch if you need them.
 
Ya looking around can't get just the shaft
My pump is just growing dust now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new