Looking for peppermint shrimp in so cal area.

Robert_ellis

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2015
Messages
197
Reaction score
104
Location
Fullerton, ca
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need 3 ir 4 pepper.int shrimp and everyone is sold out. Any available i can pick up from anyone?
 
Hey Robert, where are you located? There are a number of good vendors in SoCal that carry what you're looking for.
 
Ive called about 8 stores and all sold out. Seems to be a shortage right now at the wholesaler. Im in fullerton, north orange county.
 
Hmm...that's rough. I hadn't realized that was happening. I just checked a couple of vendors I use, and they're not showing any in stock either.

Looks like Vivid Aquariums may have them in stock: https://vividaquariums.com/collections/shrimp
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new