Looking for price recommendations for my fish

Lilnoelle80

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 19, 2020
Messages
92
Reaction score
49
Location
St Joseph and Kansas City North MO
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an established group of fish that I am looking to sell. I am in the Kansas City area. Every fish in my system went through a medicated quarantine when added, and I have not added any new fish in over a year. I am looking for guidance with setting prices. The fish sizes are estimates - they currently are in a large stock tank and it is difficult to measure them. Only defect I'm currently aware of is with the purple tang and is mentioned below.

Angels:
Emperor 6in
Queen 7in
Goldflake 5 inch

Tangs:
Dussumier 8in
Mata 6in
Naso 7in
Desjardini 6in
Blue hippo 6in
Gem tang 5in
Purple tang 5in - defect - missing an eye, but isn't disabled by this. Fish is aggressive, but does fine in a big system.
Powder blue 5in

Wrasses
Red coris male 5in
jeweled leopard wrasse male 5in

Cardinals
2 pajama 2in
1 banggai 2in

Clownfish pair
2 snowflake clownfish 2.5in female, 1.5in male
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new