Looking for purple hammer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bryan47
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bryan47

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2014
Messages
659
Reaction score
24
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, ever since my brother passed away I have fallen in love with the color purple as it was his favorite color. My uncle race car colors were purple and fluorescent green and he also passed. I love to think they look over my tank.

I would love an all purple or purple with green heads! Pm me with what ya got and how much. Also if anyone has any other green and purple corals let me know!
 
I have green and purple palys not sure how many I have. They were doing great then fell back alot. If I have a few I'll cut you a few for free
 
Thanks man! That means a lot. I have some all purple plays I can probably get a few off for you
 
Looks awesome just don't wanna pay shipping for something live like coral
 
Just find one other person that wants a similar priced item, then your shipping is free ;) actually I have a $90 credit I might be able to do it. Let me take a look.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new