Looking for R2R forum PROS! Can you help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraylen I think you are the pro here. woot
 
ha!!!! i knew you would have a good answer lol....never said i had all the high dollar ones.;)
althou most are... i would love to get a cnc so i didnt have to do all the work...:(
 
ha!!!! i knew you would have a good answer lol....never said i had all the high dollar ones.;)
althou most are... i would love to get a cnc so i didnt have to do all the work...:(


I don't use CNC either, small shops don't need to hire more non-machinists :)
 
I don't use CNC either, small shops don't need to hire more non-machinists :)

This is so true... All my projects are hand made if you see any threads I have done... But the older I get the lazier I get lol... A cnc would take all the material handling out of it and make it easier... I would still have to lay it out, glue it up and finish routing by hand etc... Oh ya and my biggest pet peeve is polishing acrylic...:( it would be really nice to just have a helper doing that lol.... There is nothing more tedeous and time consuming in my life!!!
 
I agree... My prop tank is still dry and I've buffed it 3 times just because of oops! situations.
 
I think there is only going to be the one...... :)
 
I am so sorry everyone! I will start upgrading your accounts tonight and should be complete in a day. I have to do it one by one. :( Anyway thanks and I am closing this since I want to hold off on any new members for now.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new