Looking for Recommendations

eefan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 14, 2012
Messages
39
Reaction score
10
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Please delete if this is in the wrong section or this has been asked.

I was hoping to get some recommendations on an All-In-One tank in the 20gal range. So far I’ve looked at the Waterbox Cube, JBJ Nano Rimless, and the Innovative Marine Fusion Pro. Each have their pros and cons.

I guess what I’m really looking for is someone to give me a green light to buy a new aquarium.
 
Innovative marine has some with one being a drop off tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new