looking for red monti with yellow polyps

aalvarado87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
381
Reaction score
2
Location
earlimart
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone know where to buy this piece i thought i saw a thread a while back but can't seem to find it thanks in advance.
 
red monti with blue polyps... mystic sunset is what I can think of or.... or orange and yellow polyps the sunset monti... both are LE at the reefarmers site... I also have frags from both of these if your interested
 
I think you're thinking about the starburst montipora. its like $60 for a tiny tiny frag but such a awesome monti...extremely Rare
 
I have seen pics of that. It was a cap if I recall. Interesting color combo but they were sort of a clash.

there are pics somewhere.
 
+1 to nanofins

starburstcap_19874.jpg


The Digital Fishroom: Starburst Cap
 
Man that has some super color to it , that is going to be my next purchase are they fast or slow to grow?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new