Looking for Red Mushroom coral and Orange Frogspawn

Anyone have either of these for sale?

Like this one?
b99fd8f50311a16007d992564a283606.jpg
 
Man. I am 3 1/2hr east of you. I am in Lebanon County if you ever travel this way.
 
What is your zip.
I have red, purple, and some green.
I can give them to you. I was plucking them off the rocks last weekend.
Do you have any pictures? I’m in Lancaster county. I have a mushroom tank I’m trying to fill up.
 
Do you have any pictures? I’m in Lancaster county. I have a mushroom tank I’m trying to fill up.

20190620_165755.jpg
20190620_165816.jpg
the second pic is the purple ones. I scraped them off over the weekend to free up space for more acros. Looks like I missed a few.
 
Do you have any pictures? I’m in Lancaster county. I have a mushroom tank I’m trying to fill up.
It's also in Lancaster county maybe we can trade sometime.
 
20190407_103257.jpg
here is a better pic of the ones I scraped off. They're still a few.
 
The reds look nice I bet grow crazy fast. I have tons of mushrooms varieties I’m just in the grow out phase of the tank. But I do have these for trade right now. Purple base blue dots with green rim.

86C8A089-10FD-4086-94C9-1C8DDBA6863A.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new