Looking for red, pink or nice yellow...

Cigar Sherlock

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 6, 2012
Messages
179
Reaction score
2
Location
White House
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife has stated that she is tired of greens and purples in my tank and is requesting I purchase corals that are different. So, I'm looking for a frag on the cheap 20 to 30 bucks that isn't green or purple..prefer a red, light blue, pink, or even yellow. Let me know what you have and I'll let you know if I'm interested! Thanks!
 
Thanks Solar, if it's Zoas I'm more looking into Rastas or deep red like the Darth Mauls. I forgot to mention I have an orange plate and orange and purple rico so I think we are good with orange.
 
I looked at your Jedi frags but they do appear mostly green (I like them, but she would argue) and I can't do a softball size rock as I have limited space in my aquascape. Keep the offers coming though!
 
Thanks guys, I lined up a couple of purchases and am good for now. Just got to meet with the folks I spoke with. Thanks again for the offers!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new