Looking for reef friends Mass/NH

mcdrichj

View Badges
Reaction score
As the title states I'm looking for local or relatively local reef friends. I currently live in Westminster, MA and will be moving not too far to southern NH as soon as I can find a house. I would like to have a few reefing friends that are local that we can help each other out with projects and chat about tanks and what not. I have found non reefers like to look at and enjoy watching tanks however when you start to talk to them about it they get that glossed over look. So if there is anyone in the area looking for another friend/ pair of hands let me know!!

Top Shelf Aquatics

Crabs McJones

Mayor of Reef2Reef running for Governor 2020
View Badges
Reaction score
Top Shelf Aquatics
Best reef aquarium LED lighting
OP
mcdrichj

mcdrichj

View Badges
Reaction score
@Fudsey is in NH @RichtheReefer21 @Raege are in western MA. Not sure how close but west of 95 may as well be Texas to me :)
My friend that lives in malden refers to everything west of 495 as dragon land because I guess there are dragons here. He said he needs to park his car at 495 and get on his horse.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
My friend that lives in malden refers to everything west of 495 as dragon land because I guess there are dragons here. He said he needs to park his car at 495 and get on his horse.
Sounds like we'd be fast friends. I'm in Norwood.

AquaLocker.com