Looking for reef friends Mass/NH

mcdrichj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the title states I'm looking for local or relatively local reef friends. I currently live in Westminster, MA and will be moving not too far to southern NH as soon as I can find a house. I would like to have a few reefing friends that are local that we can help each other out with projects and chat about tanks and what not. I have found non reefers like to look at and enjoy watching tanks however when you start to talk to them about it they get that glossed over look. So if there is anyone in the area looking for another friend/ pair of hands let me know!!

BeejReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R

Virtual reef friends are good too. You don't have to clean you're house ;Shamefullyembarrased

spockwelcome.jpg

OP
OP
mcdrichj

mcdrichj

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Fudsey is in NH @RichtheReefer21 @Raege are in western MA. Not sure how close but west of 95 may as well be Texas to me :)
My friend that lives in malden refers to everything west of 495 as dragon land because I guess there are dragons here. He said he needs to park his car at 495 and get on his horse.

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend that lives in malden refers to everything west of 495 as dragon land because I guess there are dragons here. He said he needs to park his car at 495 and get on his horse.
Sounds like we'd be fast friends. I'm in Norwood.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 51.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.3%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.0%
Back