Looking for reef octopus hob parts HELP

  • Thread starter Thread starter gwolf24
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gwolf24

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 24, 2023
Messages
21
Reaction score
3
Location
hebron
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m looking for the parts circled below. I had them and I can’t find them anywhere which leaves this skimmer useless ..please help !

72219311396__3C0AEB21-206A-4E5E-873A-D995228151ED.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new