Looking for Reefers in BERLIN

  • Thread starter Thread starter Oliver94
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Oliver94

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2013
Messages
265
Reaction score
9
Location
Lebanon
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hallo!

Mein name ist Oliver, I am working on a engineering research subject at TU Berlin, on the 30th of August i am going back to my country(Lebanon).

And yes of course i am a reefer! Hehe

As I did my researches i found some amazing coral farms in Germany but unfortunately very far from Berlin. Before coming back I am planning to order few sps frags and take them with me, but i have a small problem i don't have a reef here and i can't keep them at my place now. What i am asking for is there any reefer in Berlin who can hold my few frags till the 30 of august to take them back with me on the 30th of august? I appreciate any reefer's help!!

Dankeschön!
 
bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new