• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Seahorses Hawaii

shodenk

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 10, 2021
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Location
hawaii
What state or country do you live in
Hawaii
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aloha,
I am looking for any seahorse breeders within Hawaii I am wanting a pair of a male and female. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Or anyone willing to ship them to Hawaii. I am looking for some brightly colored horses thank you
 
Aloha,
I am looking for any seahorse breeders within Hawaii I am wanting a pair of a male and female. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Or anyone willing to ship them to Hawaii. I am looking for some brightly colored horses thank you
There's a Seahorse Facebook group that might have better info, i know a lady that get's them from Hawaii so you should be able to find someone. Good Luck.
 
I was going to recommend Ocean Rider also.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new