Looking for Seapora 30 gallon frag tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter LukeC
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

LukeC

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 7, 2024
Messages
28
Reaction score
9
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, I stumbled across this thread on here
R2R thread about tank
Does anyone know where to locate one of these tanks? I’ve looked all around and places I see that have them will not ship them.
IMG_2439.png
 
It’s frustrating. My LFS can order them but the shop owner refuses to. I offered to prepay for the tank and they still declined. Must be some minimum order requirement or something from Aquarium Masters.
 
I would love to have the same thing or the 48x24x12. But they’re impossible to get.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new