looking for some corals

ctreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, my tank is about ready for some corals. I've been cycling my live rock/seeded for about 4-5 weeks now and just transferred everything to my cube. I'm looking for some frags of a variety if anyone has some nearby Milford. Specifically I'm looking for nice color variations of LPS (torch or similar), acans, green leather tree, and some common zoos and finally a nice color variation of monti caps. (I like the red/orange with different color rim or green with purple rim.) At some point I'll play with some sps but for now just the basic stuff.

thanks!

Vince

JerSaint

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi, my tank is about ready for some corals. I've been cycling my live rock/seeded for about 4-5 weeks now and just transferred everything to my cube. I'm looking for some frags of a variety if anyone has some nearby Milford. Specifically I'm looking for nice color variations of LPS (torch or similar), acans, green leather tree, and some common zoos and finally a nice color variation of monti caps. (I like the red/orange with different color rim or green with purple rim.) At some point I'll play with some sps but for now just the basic stuff.

thanks!

Vince

Hi Vince, I have quite a few Zoas available. Including Hornets, Blueberry Fields, Pteroglyphs and Rainbow Infusions. I will shoot you some pics later tonight. Located in Mystic.

SteelerMike

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have bicolor frogspawn if you're interested. I can cut as many heads as you like.
frogspawn.JPG

cccharliecc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to see some locals in this part of the state....I am in Woodbury!

Englet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Vince, I have quite a few Zoas available. Including Hornets, Blueberry Fields, Pteroglyphs and Rainbow Infusions. I will shoot you some pics later tonight. Located in Mystic.
I live in old saybrook I would be interested in some corals 203-605-2193 Ted

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 47 35.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back