• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for some specific mushrooms, local would be cool.

Hooz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Messages
2,071
Reaction score
2,049
Location
Heath, OH
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm looking for a few specific Jawbreakers to add to the collection. Local deals would be sweet as I'd like to avoid paying shipping for a single mushroom if I don't have to.

- Deadpool Jawbreaker
- VDM Jawbreaker
- Electus/Reverse Electus/Rainbow Electus
- Neptune Bounce
- Poseidon Bounce (Reverse Neptune)

I'll be at the Ohio Reef swap in Dayton in 2 weeks, and the NORE swap up in Cleveland a few weeks later. Otherwise, I'm located in Central Ohio. PM me with pics and prices!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new