Looking for some spider reflectors with mogul sockets...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chameleon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chameleon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 5, 2012
Messages
2,249
Reaction score
93
Location
Rockville, MD
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall,
I'm looking for some spider reflectors with mogul sockets. Let me know what you got and what you want for it.
Thanks
-Tyler
 
Try looking up Vmacisback on dry goods forum here.. He has some mogule socket pendents for sale. I am not preachig the other site but you could try looking there also in dry goods for sale...Ibought some nice Lumen Bright reflectors with mogul sockets with ballasts for fair price
 
Try looking up Vmacisback on dry goods forum here.. He has some mogule socket pendents for sale. I am not preachig the other site but you could try looking there also in dry goods for sale...Ibought some nice Lumen Bright reflectors with mogul sockets with ballasts for fair price
thanks!
I just found some on reefgeek.com for $10 each. even got some extra reflectors without sockets for 3 bucks...what a deal.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new