• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Looking for Sps corals montipora

Esquire805

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 22, 2016
Messages
970
Reaction score
186
Location
Los Angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
All I have for trade is ricordia mushrooms and macro algae. Let's make a deal
 
what exactly do you have for trade, what are you looking for (common montis and sps or high end), and where are you located?
 
what exactly do you have for trade, what are you looking for (common montis and sps or high end), and where are you located?
Located in la close to west la and Santa Monica looking for not high end but basic and just have Ricordia mushrooms and macros
 
I can ship red montipora, cheap baby jawbreakers, red mushrooms with white dots, and plenty of other zoanthids. I can make a package if you are still intrested.
 
O
I can ship red montipora, cheap baby jawbreakers, red mushrooms with white dots, and plenty of other zoanthids. I can make a package if you are still intrested.
Not want sps how much
 
What color ricodias and macro algae do you have?
I have some monti caps
 
What color ricodias and macro algae do you have?
I have some monti caps
There like yellow. Aqua, green and what macros are you looking for I have a lot to much to list.
 
Hi I have a single polyp sunny d paly/zoa if you’re interested (pic is reference) also have rainbow monti and mind trick monti

0D5D2C9E-19E8-4B58-9EAD-35538FC5BFB5.jpeg
 
Hi I have a single polyp sunny d paly/zoa if you’re interested (pic is reference) also have rainbow monti and mind trick monti

0D5D2C9E-19E8-4B58-9EAD-35538FC5BFB5.jpeg
That's not a montipora
 
I can ship red montipora, cheap baby jawbreakers, red mushrooms with white dots, and plenty of other zoanthids. I can make a package if you are still intrested.
id be interested in the jbs
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new