Looking for sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Coralacan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Coralacan

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2013
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
Location
Ct.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a sump for a 125. Don't need anything high tech just a sump. Anyone has something they want to sell let me know. Thanks
 
Haha I was just going to say a guy two post down from u is selling one in ct. It's destiny
 
I don't remember the model. But Sump is 2ft long. 13in wide and 14 and a quarter inches high Only $100
 
1e9aae72943b2f2a014fa24bd5c32532.jpg
 
Thanks but I have that one on my 90 and I don't think it will cut it on a 125.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.0%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.1%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.7%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.6%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new