Looking for this one...

  • Thread starter Thread starter cee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
3,060
Reaction score
923
Location
out there
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
...a bright red mille with blue tips that can really be stunning under the right conditions. I distributed this fairly widely in the Nashville/Chattanooga/Knoxville communities and even sent some frags out West. I'm seeking a replacement frags as I believe I sold the colony off somewhere around 2010/2011. It originated in Blacksburg, VA, and came from manderex. Anyone know where to get one?
bluetipmille.jpg


Thanks in advance.

Dave
 
I have ROAB's pink with blue tip prostata but don't have one of yours. Surely you can find one around East or Middle TN somewhere.
 
Check with Brian (I think Ironman) in Chattanooga. I got one from him a couple of years ago but it's not big enough to frag. I had one previously several years ago but it RTNed and I lost it. I never did find a name for it so I called it Bottle Rocket.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new