Looking for...

  • Thread starter Thread starter cee
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 5, 2007
Messages
3,060
Reaction score
923
Location
out there
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was distributed locally awhile back and I'm seeking another frag. It originated from Matt Anderson in Blacksburg, VA. After I had it several years I sent a frag to snipersps. Shortly thereafter, the bubblegum mille came out. It looks very similar and is super bright from the top down if it is happy. Does anyone have a piece they would be willing to frag for me?
bluetipmille-1-1.jpg

It's the one on the left. @seased?

Dave
 
That looks like it - I lost mine in my light conversion. Bright red body with blue tips. Let me know if you find one.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new