Looking For Used "Pico" Powerhead that is Controllable

Young_Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am looking for a used, very small powerhead (~100 gph - 300 gph) that is controllable. It would need to be similar to a Koralia Nano (wavemaker only type) or Jebao RW 4. I only need the powerhead, not the controller. Thanks for reading and happy reefing!

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am looking for a used, very small powerhead (~100 gph - 300 gph) that is controllable. It would need to be similar to a Koralia Nano (wavemaker only type) or Jebao RW 4. I only need the powerhead, not the controller. Thanks for reading and happy reefing!
You can get an mp10 and run it very low. I’ve also seen many successful picos with just a hydor return nozzle, the one that twists making random flow. I have one on my biocube, it works great.

OP
OP
Young_Reefer

Young_Reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, I have a 120 gph return. The ATO is in the return section though, so I don't want anything that will vary the flow rate in there (I know the hydor nozzle doesn't but it won't add any flow to the tank). I have a reef-pi running so I want to control a second pump via pwm signal for random flow.

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea, I have a 120 gph return. The ATO is in the return section though, so I don't want anything that will vary the flow rate in there (I know the hydor nozzle doesn't but it won't add any flow to the tank). I have a reef-pi running so I want to control a second pump via pwm signal for random flow.
Gotcha. How big of a pico?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back